Galaxy S21 Plus: User Reviews of Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus After 8 Days of Use

User Reviews of Samsung S21 Plus

After a big disappointment in both performance and battery endurance from my old S20 Plus, I was not too confident in buying S21 series.

S21 plus (256gb Variant) and got it on 27th Jan. 

Big disappointment "for ME" was lack of accessories in the box and an even bigger disappointment is the lack of expand memory. As I was using 400gb micro sd card.

Lack of memory expansion might not make a big difference for many. But lack of accessories definitely will.....


Now coming to the best part of S21 Plus...

1. Display is bright and crisp. Even tought its a 1080p panel I am ok with it, as I was using my S20 Plus with the same resolution with 120 hz refresh rate.

2. Same camera setup and small but good tweaks and better result.


3. Biggest positive is the battery endurance. I am constantly getting more than 6.30 hrs of sot every day with more than 25% battery left by eod. No top up charging necessary at all (was charging S20 Plus twice a day)

4. Performance and heat managemnet is also drastically improved from Exynos 990. At last I am very happy with an Exynos chipset performance after S7 edge.

5. Built quality and Phantom Black colour looks and feels premium. Overall a great device minus few omissions from the previous generation.

My suggestion... If you are ready to spend 85k on S21 Plus, please invesent some more and go for S21 Ultra.



 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. How does Ativan regulate Human Anxiety Ativan is a prescription medication used to treat the signs of anxiousness disorders. It might be used alone or with other medications. Ativan regulate Human Anxiety.

    ReplyDelete